Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Polka Dot Easter Bucket

http://aboutfamilycrafts.com/polka-dot-easter-buckets/
Use see-through buckets for Easter treats

Tutorial at About Family Crafts Blog

"While shopping for Easter treats, I was trying to find something fun to fill with Easter goodies for my grandkids but I wasn’t having much luck. I wanted something cute but also something small because they are all still pretty young and I didn’t want to give them too much candy. I figured that day will come soon enough!  I didn’t have much luck. I should know better by now… I usually get a picture of what I want in my mind so then it is nearly impossible to find something. That is the main reason I make so much stuff. Once I got home from shopping, I went into my craft room and started going through my cupboards. I knew I would have plenty of luck. I am a container hoarder. I have a huge plastic tote that is just full of baggies, boxes, and other containers I have saved to use again. I also have a huge cupboard of empty containers I have bought (even if I had no clue what to do with them). This cupboard is where I found these clear paint containers".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment