Friday, April 18, 2014

Tutorial - How to Paint Wooden Eggs

http://www.untrendylife.com/2014/04/diy-painted-hungarian-easter-eggs.html
Detailed folk motifs on wooden eggs for Easter

Tutorial at Untrendy Life Blog

"It is no secret that I love Hungarian folk art. I have always admired painted Easter eggs with our folk motifs. Aren't these gorgeous? Clearly mine do not come even near the ones above. I lack the skills and patience.  However, I really wanted to try to make some and did not feel confident that I could paint straight on the wooden eggs I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I was not even sure I could manage to draw the designs onto the curved eggs. I knew I could draw better on flat surface, so I had to try a couple different things to make it work".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment