Thursday, July 17, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Flag Pillow

http://www.patchworkposse.com/2014/06/flag-pillow-tutorial-quilt-as-you-go-technique/
Flip and sew method makes quick work of this cushion cover

Tutorial at Patchwork Posse Blog

"This design has been stewing for a bit.  I finally snuck in a few sewing minutes and put it together.   Lately I have been having a lot of fun with the quilt as you go method.  After sketching a few things, I figured out how to make the flag layout work…… so happy with how it turned out!  I am not one to dec my whole house with holiday stuff, but it’s been awhile since I’ve had anything new for the 4th of July month.  This project is perfect.  It sews up pretty quick, and since it is a pillow cover, can be stored away when not in use".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment