Monday, July 21, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Mini Sweet Pepper Tacos

http://makethebestofeverything.com/2014/06/mini-sweet-pepper-tacos.html
A healthy-low carb way to enjoy Tacos

Tutorial at Make the Best of Everything

"I really LOVE Mini Sweet Peppers.  I buy them all the time now – once I figured out that you can get a bag of them at ALDI for like 2 dollars!  I really enjoy adding them to salads for extra CRUNCH!  Plus my 2-year-old really enjoys snacking on them as well.  Whenever I make a vegetable tray for a party, I like to make sure I include Mini Sweet Peppers.  They are colorful, and really do help make a spread look fantastic!  One day last week, I was using up some of my leftover Nectarine and Salsa Pulled Pork ( that I had in the freezer) when I decided that making a little taco inside of a mini sweet pepper would be adorable.  My lunch DID turn out adorable.  And tasty too"... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment