Monday, September 15, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Raglan Sleeve Dress

http://whatsmummyupto.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/tutorial-or-two-winter-dresses-from.html
Two dress designs from one raglan-sleeve top pattern

Tutorial at What's Mummy Up To Blog

"One of my favourite things to do in my effort to become more creative with my sewing is to find a good base pattern, then play around with it to make it into something else.  That's what I'd like to share today.  Here's a couple of really quick tutorials I've made, using a basic Raglan-sleeve top pattern to make 2 different style winter dresses for my girls.  I used this Raglan top pattern that I found for free on Scattered Thoughts of A Crafty Mom.  If you haven't seen this blog, check it out.  Jamie is one of my faves!  I first used this pattern when I made this Disco Diva top for Bethany, and it's a great pattern, and the sizing is really good too.  I'm pretty sure any raglan-sleeve top pattern would be fine for this project if you already have one you like, or if you're feeling brave you could always try drafting your own".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment