Saturday, September 27, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Vintage Style Planner

http://creativekhadija.com/2014/09/design-business-planner-beautiful-vintage-style/
A fun idea on how to decoupage vintage style journal cover

Tutorial at Creative Khadija Blog

"This planner is mostly near me during most of my working day. Sometimes I am writing my business plans & schedules on it & sometimes my upcoming crafty ideas..oh yeah in a separate side, I also write some yummy recipes which I note from my favorite food blogs & TV channels as well..well this is kind of “all in one” planner.. I love holding it and making random drawings on it. This planner was plain black & I was happy with its plain plastic cover sheet, my eldest brother gifted me this planner once & He suggest me to do something crafty".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment