Sunday, October 26, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Wall Ruler

http://paintedtherapy.blogspot.com/2012/06/wall-ruler.html
Fun way to measure your child's growth

Tutorial at Painted Therapy Blog

"I love functional, yet beautiful decor.  And this fits the bill.  I saw one perusing Pinterest, posted by First Home . . . Love Life and pinned it immediately.  I had to make my own.  Lucky for me, I had just the right wood in my garage.  You see, on one of my various jaunts to the local landfill, I headed over to the household demo section.  I'm at home there, tip toeing through the piles of discarded treasures.  Making sure I had on rubber-soled shoes (unlike the time I showed up in slippers),  I spotted this jewel.  It's amazing to me that someone could throw out this fabulous barn door.  I guess it's not all that amazing.  I'm just weird that way".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment