Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tutorial - How to Solar Print a T-Shirt

http://www.thechillydog.com/2014/10/tutorial-solar-printed-t-shirt.html
Make a customized t-shirt

Tutorial at The Chilly Dog Blog

"I was wandering the aisles of Jo-Ann Fabric and Crafts a few weeks ago when I discovered a small display of Lumi Inkodye. I have enjoyed a few fabric dyeing projects in my day and have even experimented with screen printing, but I had never seen anything like the Inkodye before.  It's solar activated. So you spread it on your fabric, set it out in the sun, and whatever sections of the ink are exposed to the sun, dye the fabric. The ink that's not exposed washes out.  I simply had to give it a try. I was not disappointed by the result. The crisp lettering looks as if it could have been screen printed. The best part is, it's 1000 times easier than screen printing".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment