Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Chocolate Cookies

http://www.cutesimplestuff.com/2014/11/chocolate-cookie-dough-recipe-taste.html
Half recipe typically makes 35 cookies

Tutorial at Cute Simple Stuff Blog

"Ever since I made my go-to sugar cookie dough recipe for cut-out cookies, I´ve been wanting to have as well a go-to chocolate version of it, and I think I found it! I found this delicious and super easy (only few ingredients) here. However, I wanted to make half of it, because I just wanted to try it out and most of the times I prefer to make just few cookies at a time. It is honestly delicious. And I am not the only one who says that. My boyfriend, who has a sweeter tooth than I do, but who is pretty picky for good flavors, loved it. It tastes like brownies to me because it is still moist on the inside. He (boyfriend) just asked me to make more. Good sign, right".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment