Friday, December 19, 2014

Tutorial - Decorate Christmas Cookies

http://www.cutesimplestuff.com/2014/12/merry-christmas-cookies.html
Video tutorials on decorating holiday cookies

Tutorial at Cute Simple Stuff Blog

"Christmas is almost here, and what better way to enjoy the holidays with cookies that say: Merry Christmas.  I actually made these cookies last year, packed them individually in gift bags with pretty ribbons, placed my cookie bags on a very festive tray, in the middle of the table, and it was both a dessert and a pretty center piece to look at. This year I am sharing the how-to. I don´t have any special skills or talents when it comes to decorating cookies that I think are different from any other person who likes decorated cookies as well, so, anyone can do them".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment