Thursday, May 28, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Bent Wire Bracelet

http://thecuriouslifeoflisa.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/diy-wire-bracelet-arm-cuff.html
Design yours with a heart, star, name or anything you want

Tutorial at Life & Lisa Blog

"I've started learning Spanish this week and as you can see my skills are awe-inspiring. The summer months are approaching which means FESTIVALS, SUN and FRIENDS. I can feel the rays already! My search has thus begun for my preferred festival. It's currently between Wireless, Reading and Wildlife. As well as planning music outings I often conduct a wardrobe audit. I'll usually come up with themes for my seasonal dress sense. This summer is Boho hippy meets Parisian chic. (Is this weird? Please tell me I'm not the only one!) To accompany the desired look this season, I've made this bracelet/arm cuff".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment