Sunday, May 24, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Recycled Coin Can

http://www.boreidesign.com/2015/05/quick-scrappy-can-upcycle-fabric-yo-yo.html
Quick project made using leftover supplies laying around the house

Tutorial at Borei Design Blog

"Having a loose change jar in my house is an absolute necessity.  It manages to somewhat cut down on all the loose change taken out of pockets and left here there and everywhere all over the house.  It is also really surprising to see how much those stray pennies amount up to after a while if you start to throw them all in one place.  When it's full, I usually just take it and dump it into a coinstar machine at my neighborhood grocery store when going to shop.  By keeping a change jar I end up with a little less mess around the house and a bonus savings off my grocery bill".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment