Friday, July 24, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Pencil Case

http://www.giraffescansew.com/pencil-case-make-up-bag-whatever-you-want-it-to-be-tutorial/
Could also be used for make-up or craft notions

Tutorial at Giraffes Can Sew Blog

"Today I bring you the super simple, super easy, super pencil case.  Too many supers?  I was sorting out my 12 year old sons bedroom (the joys of motherhood) and he has so many pens it’s ridiculous. I decided he needed a pencil case and I had the perfect fabric for it! This is so simple I made it up as I went a long, no tutorials which is a first for me. So now, I’m going to share with you. It was so quick and easy I decided I would also make a small make up bag that I’d been promising my little sister for a while using almost the same steps. 1 tutorial, lots of uses".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment