Sunday, August 30, 2015

Tutorial - Wicker Furniture Refinish and Pillows

http://www.boreidesign.com/2015/08/life-on-southern-porch-part-2-diy-table.html
Picnic style table cloth makes water resistant pillow covers

Tutorial at Borei Design Blog

"Have you noticed how many outdoor furniture stores are selling a lot of cheap, plastic looking, faux wicker these days? What is a "real" southern porch without "real" wicker? In lieu of purchasing overpriced junk that I would never be satisfied with, I decided to transform some of the old traditional wicker pieces into exactly what I wanted...the fact that I'm an obsessive upcycler may have also had a "little" to do with that decision as well. cough, cough.  I started with this outdoor wicker love seat I picked up for $5 at a yard sale and added a matching rocker and table duo I snagged through a local Facebook sale".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment