Thursday, September 3, 2015

Tutorial - How to Design an A-Line Cape

http://akioneam.com/a-line-cape-design/
Add aplomb to any outfit in a few hours with a little fabric

Tutorial at AKI 1 AM Blog

"Today is my first Indian ethnic-wear DIY post. The idea of this came along when I was looking for a jacket or something to layer with a brown floor length kali dress. I could not find something I liked completely and most of the embroidered pieces available were priced above Rs.7000. I would probably wear this layer just once or twice and was not willing to spend so much on it. That’s when the DIY bug bit me again.  Some of you might think that it’s easy for me to make one since I have studied fashion designing and you won’t be able to make one. But that’s not true, I have made the tutorial easy enough for anyone to understand".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment