Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tutorial - How to Sew an Envelope Clutch Bag

http://so-sew-easy.com/the-envelope-clutch-bag-free-bag-pattern/
Make with vinyl,  cotton, or micro-suede

Tutorial at So Sew Easy Blog

"As much as I love fabric bags, sometimes I need something that looks, well, more plain I suppose you could say. Most of my bags are made from quilting cottons and as much as I love the designs of them all, sometimes I need a bag that can go with anything. So I set about using some new materials and playing around with a few designs to see what I could come up with The Envelope Clutch Bag is the result.It’s made from vinyl with a cotton lining, and don’t worry if you’ve heard horror stories about sewing with vinyl, it’s really not that bad.  I’ll give you a few tips to help out" Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment