Friday, September 4, 2015

Tutorial - Make DIY Hanging Octagon Mirrors

http://www.ajoyfulriot.com/2015/08/31/diy-hanging-octagon-mirrors/
Amp up plain store bought mirrors with chain and paint

Tutorial at a Joyful Riot Blog

"I love the look of hanging mirrors, they add a little something more special than just a framed or plain mirror and yet they’re still modern and simple. And a few years ago I bought all these hexagon shaped ones from Hobby Lobby for another decor project I was working on that I decided not to do. They’re return policy (at least at the time, I don’t know about now, I no longer shop there) was terrible and not long after purchasing them, for whatever reason, I couldn’t return them. Things like that always bum me out, when I’m stuck with a bunch of an item I no longer want and it especially bothered me that 3 years later I’d still never figured out a way to incorporate them into any of my decor. What a waste! Finally I felt inspired to create my own version of these mirrors".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment