Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tutorial - Refashion a Mousepad with Embroidery

http://www.plasteranddisaster.com/diy-embroidered-mouse-pad/
Make with patterns and colors to match any style

Tutorial at Plaster & Disaster Blog

"DIY can get in your head. When you like to make and fix your own things, you can end up with the idea that you really should just DIY everything. With limited time, that leads to stuff not getting done, and small problems just sitting around and festering.  Like my mouse pad: Yes, that is the mouse pad that I have been using. I got it for free (from the Massachusetts Dairy Farmers, if you can believe it) like seven years ago as a temporary measure, figuring I’d either make myself a nicer one or buy something special. Obviously that never happened, and it just got more decrepit".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment