Thursday, February 4, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make Bird Suet

https://frommycarolinahome.wordpress.com/2016/01/22/making-a-meal-for-our-feathered-friends/
Feed the birds in your area with homemade suet

Tutorial at From My Carolina Home Blog

"Winter finally arrived with some really chilly temperatures and snow!  This morning the total is approaching a foot, and it is still coming down. This picture was taken about an hour ago, already 6-8 inches everywhere. The forecast for my area is 12-18!  With the leaves gone, our winter view is able to see the mountain to the east of us. On the bird feeder, our local avian community has been working hard to empty the seed reservoir over the past few days.  I know that extra protein and fat are essential for them in really cold weather.  There are literally hundreds of recipes on the internet for suet, using all kinds of things for fat and protein.  So, I thought I’d try something with what I had on hand".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment