Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make a Popsicle Stick Clock

http://www.alvenh.com/misc-projects/clock/
Tutorial is 9 pages long with lots of photos

Tutorial at Alvenh Blog

"It all started in 2010 with an eBay search for a nice wall clock.  I wanted a clock decorated with animals, preferably wolves or dogs, in color, but with a traditional look.  Almost immediately, I found the perfect clock (well, almost), new in box. The only problem is that these clocks are almost always powered by battery quartz movements and rarely (if ever) mechanical (spring wind, weight driven, or synchronous AC motor).  And I absolutely HATE battery quartz movements. Then, an idea came to me: why not build a clock? Searching around, I came across an E. Ingraham spring wind clock movement dated 1868".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment