Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make a Valentine Lariat

http://thelittletreasures.blogspot.mk/2016/02/valentine-lariat-free-pattern.html
Crochet a curly lariat necklace for Valentine's day

Tutorial at Little Treasures Blog

"I am having several Valentine posts ready as a mini series and while brainstorming ideas for the day, I always referred to it as "Dressing up for Valentine" and it stuck with me - although I don't plan on suggesting fashion choices and styles for Valentine. It would refer to those last finishing touches- in this case jewelry and accessories. So let's move on to the instructions. For this lariat I used 2 colors in fingering and sport yarn. This pink I started the lariat with was fingering but I needed thicker yarn".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment